Wednesday, May 22, 2013

^ Five Waves to Financial Freedom: Learn Elliott Wave Analysis Promo Offer


Great book, BUT.....
I've bought dozens of e-books from Amazon and this is my first review I've ever done. I held off from rating this book until I re-read it a few times, due to the complexity of the content. I can only give this book 3 stars. While I credit the author with being brilliant and doing a great job of explaining EWP and using it with Fibonacci ratios (I have a fairly good grasp of EWP now but still need to re-read it multiple times), the goal of the book is to not only teach EWP, but also show how you can actually implement it in your training. That is where I feel this book fell far short of.

One problem is with most of his Charts. He'll show Point 0 and Point 1, but won't label what their prices were. He'll then show wave 2 retracing say 50% and give the wave 2 value. But there's no way for me to confirm the retracement since I don't know the length of wave 1. The same holds true when he shows wave 3 = 161.8% of wave 1, for example. Really? How am I to validate that...


Five Waves to Financial Freedom: Learn Elliott Wave Analysis is one of best-selling product in Foreign Exchange category.


You can find Five Waves to Financial Freedom: Learn Elliott Wave Analysis easily in online and offline store. You can also compare this product in Walmart.


Whether you are trading stocks, indices, foreign exchange, bonds or commodities, you could use the Elliott Wave Principle to dramatically improve your results. It is no surprise, then, that professional traders and investors invariably use Elliott Wave analysis as a key decision making too


Act fast and get special discount up to 33% only for limited time. You are very lucky. The product you are looking for "Five Waves to Financial Freedom: Learn Elliott Wave Analysis", We see discounts on this product.




Five Waves to Financial Freedom: Learn Elliott Wave Analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment